Article Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article to The Literary Yard, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. That you are the author of the article and sole copyright holder.
2. That The Literary Yard does not guarantee your article will be published or the duration of its publication.
3. That The Literary Yard has unconditional permission to publish your article on our website and distribute it in any manner we choose, including, but not limited to, in our newsletter, RSS or content feeds.
4. That you will proof your article for spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure errors prior to submission.
5. That The Literary Yard reserves the right to edit your article for grammar, spelling, and formatting as well as classify, re-classify or remove your article at any time for any reason.
6. That The Literary Yard may, or may not, contact you regarding acceptance or denial of your article submission.
To request a deletion of, or changes to, your article submission, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org