Personal Identification Information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and engage in other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. The personal identification information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, and mailing address. Users may visit our Site anonymously, and we will only collect personal identification information if it is voluntarily submitted by the Users. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information (PII), except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This information may include the browser name, type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, among other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies:
How We Use Collected Information:
The Literary Yard may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use the information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group utilize the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run promotions, contests, surveys, or other Site features: We may send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, as well as security measures, to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users occurs over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed as your acceptance of those changes.
We appreciate your trust and assure you that we are committed to protecting your privacy and handling your personal information responsibly.